My focus is on providing zealous representation and personal service to my clients. I strive to deliver personal attention and advocacy that is is second to none. I represent clients in all phases of Criminal Litigation including DUI, BUI, and other driving and misdemeanor offenses. I also defend individuals charged with felonies including Aggravated Assault, Drug Cases, and Theft. I am available to represent clients who are facing probation revocations and asset forfeiture.
- How Exactly Is A DUI Defined In The State Of Georgia?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About DUI Cases?
- Can The Police Charge Me With DUI If They Did Not See Me Driving The Car?
- Why Was I Asked To Perform Multiple Breath Tests?
- My License Was Confiscated At The Time Of Arrest. Can I Still Drive?
- What Is The Importance Of Roadside Tests Such As Portable Breath Test And Field Sobriety Tests In A DUI Case?
- Are Field Sobriety Tests Admissible In Court In Georgia?
- What Happens At The Administrative License Suspension Hearing?
- What Are The Potential Penalties For A DUI Conviction In Georgia?
- What Factors Can Enhance Or Aggravate A DUI Charge In Georgia?
- What Criteria Do You Consider In Determining Whether To Take A DUI Case To Trial Or Not?
Hiring an attorney is expensive, but not hiring one can cost you thousands of dollars in fines and increased insurance rates, your reputation can be hurt, and your ability to find or keep a job could be limited.
If you have a legal matter involving one of these areas contact me now at (770) 824-3030 or use the email form below to schedule a consultation.
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062