Frequently Asked Questions
1. My license was suspended, how do I get my license back?
2. How long will my case take?
3. What is a Drug and Alcohol assessment and why should I take one?
4. I blew less than a 0.08% on the intoxilyzer, can I still be convicted for DUI?
- There are several types of DUI in Georgia. They all have different requirements for a conviction.
- Click here for more information about the different types of DUI.
- Click here for information specifically about DUI – Less Safe.
5. Will I be automatically convicted if I blow more than a 0.08% on the intoxilyzer?
6. What are the consequences of a DUI conviction?
7. Will I lose my license for a year if I am convicted?
8. How will a DUI conviction affect my insurance?
9. What is the court process?
10. How do I schedule a consultation?
You can click here or call (770) 824-3030 for a free consultation!
Court Addresses in the Northwest Metro Atlanta Area
More Information Coming Soon
About Attorney Jesse Block, Block Law Core Values
- Improvement Daily
- Enthusiasm and Passion for my Work
- Never Give Up
- Don’t accept losing
- The best people
- Customer Service
- It’s best to do one thing really, really well!