Frequently Asked Questions
1. My license was suspended, how do I get my license back?
2. How long will my case take?
3. What is a Drug and Alcohol assessment and why should I take one?
4. I blew less than a 0.08% on the intoxilyzer, can I still be convicted for DUI?
- There are several types of DUI in Georgia. They all have different requirements for a conviction.
- Click here for more information about the different types of DUI.
- Click here for information specifically about DUI – Less Safe.
5. Will I be automatically convicted if I blow more than a 0.08% on the intoxilyzer?
6. What are the consequences of a DUI conviction?
7. Will I lose my license for a year if I am convicted?
8. How will a DUI conviction affect my insurance?
9. What is the court process?
10. How do I schedule a consultation?
You can click here or call (770)387-4LAW for a free consultation!
Court Addresses in the Northwest Metro Atlanta Area
More Information Coming Soon
Block Law Core Values
1. Improvement Daily
3. Enthusiasm and Passion for my Work
4. Never Give Up
5. Don’t accept losing
6. The best people
9. Customer Service
10. It’s best to do one thing really, really well!